- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect
On some pages you can submit personal information including:
First and Last Name
In addition, certain details about your computer’s operating system, web browser and network may be collected. Also, aggregate data about what pages visitors access on our site and the source of visits may be collected as well.
The Way We Use Information
Information collected through our “Contact” form and “Newsletter Subscription” form is gathered for the purpose of communicating with individuals interested in Kurt Johnson Photography, LLC’s services. From time to time, we may send out information from Kurt Johnson Photography, LLC. On some pages, visitors can sign up to receive additional information by e-mail through an e-mail subscription service mail.
We may rely on third party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf, and we may disclose your personal information to such service providers, such as email and texting providers, technical support providers, credit card processers and research and analytics providers. However, we do not authorize these third parties’ to use your data for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties or use that information for their direct marketing purposes.
We may share aggregated, statistical or anonymous information that does not identify you with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our website or to specific pages within the site.
We do not sell online information that is collected from our visitors. We may also share your personally identifiable information if required or permitted to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) to comply with a subpoena, legal process, government request or any other legal obligation, (ii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the websites or our network, and/or (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, property, business, or safety of Kurt Johnson Photography, LLC, its partners and employees, the visitors of this website, or the public.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt-in or out, we are exempt from this requirement.
This Website is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she may contact us at any time at email@example.com to review what has been collected or to request the deletion of any information collected. The child’s parent or legal guardian may also direct us to stop any and all collection or use of the information.
Opt Out Option and Correcting Your Information
You may opt out of receiving emails from the Kurt Johnson Photography, LLC by following the instructions in those emails. Please allow ample time for us to process your request.
You may also request changes to your contact preferences and the personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org